- ASUS P1-AH1 KEYBOARDS & MICE (98)
- ASUS P1-AH1 WEBCAMS & VIDEO (9)
- ASUS P1-AH1 USB FLASH DRIVES (37)
- ASUS P1-AH1 TOOLS (9)
- ASUS P1-AH1 SPEAKERS (37)
- ASUS P1-AH1 ADAPTERS (55)
- ASUS P1-AH1 USB GADGETS (30)
- ASUS P1-AH1 MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS (30)
- ASUS P1-AH1 CABLES (75)
- ASUS P1-AH1 DIGITAL PHOTO FRAMES (2)
- ASUS P1-AH1 EARPHONES & HEADPHONES (33)
- ASUS P1-AH1 REMOTE CONTROLS (4)
- ASUS P1-AH1 RECORDABLE MEDIA-CDS / DVDS (5)
- ASUS P1-AH1 NETWORK DEVICES (22)
- ASUS P1-AH1 BAGS & CASES (3)
- ASUS P1-AH1 SOUND CARDS (3)
- ASUS P1-AH1 BLUETOOTH (6)
- ASUS P1-AH1 POWER SUPPLIES (12)
- ASUS P1-AH1 PCMCIA/PCI CARDS (27)
- ASUS P1-AH1 VIDEO & AUDIO CABLES (14)
- ASUS P1-AH1 OPTICAL DRIVES (4)
- ASUS P1-AH1 SCREEN PROTECTORS (1)
- ASUS P1-AH1 GAME CONTROLLERS (13)
- ASUS P1-AH1 CLEANING KITS (14)
- ASUS P1-AH1 HDD ENCLOSURES (36)
- ASUS P1-AH1 MOUSE PADS (21)
- ASUS P1-AH1 HARD DRIVE CASES (30)
- ASUS P1-AH1 MICROPHONES (14)
- ASUS P1-AH1 EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES (6)
- ASUS P1-AH1 VOIP / USB PHONES (7)
- ASUS P1-AH1 USB HUBS (61)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in ASUS P1-AH1 MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
Out Of Stock.
- This All in One USB 2.0 High-Speed Memory Card Reader for you to read and write all your memory cards, connect your memory cards to your PC computer.
- Your data is accessed and used like a floppy drive or any other removable media drive.
- Just insert your memory card into the proper slot on the reader, then connect the item to any available USB port on your computer.
- It's recognized as a drive letter on Windows PC or as an icon on Macintosh.
- Plug & Play and Hot-Swap Function.
- Slot-to-slot read/write operation.
- Auto-detecting slot while card is inserted.
- USB 2.0 high-speed transfer rate up to 480 MBPS,downwards compatible with USB1.1.
- One card reader/ writer to manage all your cards you use for your cell phone, PDA, digital camera, camcorder, MP3 and other devices with the supported cards.
The all in one memory card reader supports the following kinds of flash memory cards: SDHC, SD, MMC II, RS MMC, Utral II SD, Extreme SD, Extreme III SD, MicroSD, TransFlash, MS, MS pro duo, XD, M2, XD (M), CF... and with the SD card adapter, you can also use it to work with your miniSD card.
Connected via: USB cord (included)
Length of cord: around 12 in
Interfere: USB 2.0 / 1.1
1. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "A" is for SD/SDHC/MMC card,and it is also for miniSD/miniSDHC Card,microSD/micro SDHC Card;
2. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "B" is for xD Picture card;
3. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "C" is for Micro SD/TF card;
4. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "D" is for Memory Stick Micro (M2) card;
5. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "E" is for Sony Memory Stick which is compatiable for Sony Memory Stick Pro,Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo and Sony Memroy Stick Micro(M2) card;
6. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "F" is for CompactFlash card (Type I and Type II);
For miniSD,miniSDHC,microSD,microSDHC card and Sony Memroy Stick Micro(M2) card, it needs an adapter to be used.
- Netweight: 1.31
- Dimension: 2-3/4 * 1-9/16 * 1/2 inch (L * W* T)
- Item Number: 33687-S37-107
Compatible ASUS Models
Write a Review
when arrived, the package was awful. thank god that item was in condition.
when opened, the item feels great, pretty smooth in a way.
The reader and writer worked well with my memory cards. No problem to use it.
Tommy H . 06 May, 2009
Now my PC has added with memory reader as this product USB 2.0 High-Speed Memory Card Reader (Blue) connect with my PC. I can read and write all my memory cards.
George B . 06 May, 2009
This all in one high speed memory card reader is an ideal, one stop shop kind of card, and it supports all the flask memory cards I use.
Hillery P . 02 May, 2009
A better one to store information. It works lie floppy drive. Memory stick is compatible for many products. It can be used for camera, MP3 and cell phones too.
Richard . 22 Jun, 2009
to add an all-in-one memory card slot to my laptop with this item, but in fact, the cards I use is only the SD card slot, from my camera.
[Back to top]