Remote controlled RadioControl SOLAR POWERED WIND TURBINE DESK MODEL / TOY WINDMILL
Remote controlled RadioControl
More Remote controlled
- REMOTE CONTROLLED RADIOCONTROL TOYS (81)
- REMOTE CONTROLLED RADIOCONTROL REMOTE CONTROLS (24)
- REMOTE CONTROLLED RADIOCONTROL REPLACEMENT PARTS (2)
- REMOTE CONTROLLED RADIOCONTROL CONTROLLER ACCESSORIES (1)
- REMOTE CONTROLLED RADIOCONTROL BATTERIES (6)
- REMOTE CONTROLLED RADIOCONTROL UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS (1)
- REMOTE CONTROLLED RADIOCONTROL CHARGERS (1)
Remote controlled RadioControl Solar Powered Wind Turbine Desk Model / Toy Windmill
« See more in Remote controlled RadioControl
Cellularfactory.com Price: $7.59
Out Of Stock.
Share This With Your Friends
- This Solar Powered Wind Turbine Desk Model / Toy Windmill is for you to put on your desk, as a great decorative replica of a Wind Powered Turbine, powered by sunlight shining on a solar panel in the base.
- Item comes in 5 pieces, easy to assemble . No extra tools required.
- No glue required. Just plug and play. Let the sun do the work.
- Blades may not be turn when light is not bright enough.
- Can be used as a decoration on a desk, at home or in a window shop
- Brings no noise when the blades are moving.
This is a great desk item for an executive or educational item to assist children understand Solar Power and simulate wind power.
Power: 0.2W, by the sun or other light source.
Rotate speed: 0-500 turns/Min
Material: Plastic and sunlight panel
Size: around 13 x 9 * 38 cm
The product does not have a battery. It does not generate any power, other then for the blade to spin! Product needs light to operate.
- SKU: 44490-736359
- Shipping Weight: 2.19 oz
Write a Review
[Back to top]
Every voice counts, so stand up and be heard! Your opinion is important to us. If you have spotted a typo, discovered an incorrect price, or encountered a technical issue on this page, we want to hear about it. Thanks again for your feedback, and happy shopping! Please note: we are unable to reply directly to suggestions.For additional information, click here to visit our support Center.