Nextar M3-03 UNIVERSAL BLACK 2 IN 1 CAR MOUNT (DASH OR WINDSHIELD)
*Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.
« See more in Nextar M3-03 CAR MOUNTS & HOLDERS
Cellularfactory.com Price: $22.99
Availability: Ships in 1-2 business days via USPS from Los Angeles. Most customers receive within 4-7 business days.
Grab an extra 5% off with coupon code: GOFF5SW
Share This With Your Friends
- For the Nextar M3-03 Cell Phone: Hit the road with a windshield mount for your GPS. Clip the holder onto your car using a vacuum base and adjustable side-grip support arms. Users can safely and securely attach their GPS to any vehicle.
- Adaptable with most applications, this extremely portable product uses high tech anti-skid materials to create a solid mounting base that works with any surfaces.
- To keep your device from sliding.
- Designed with clever swivel-head, users can change between portrait and landscape position, adjusting viewing angles in seconds with only one hand.
- As an added feature, the Suction Mount can also be attached to the windshield.
- Easy to be installed and removed in seconds, making it convenient to move from one car to another, while eliminating any threat of theft.
- Perfect accessory for anyone using a Bluetooth mobile phone, radar detectors, MP3s or GPS Navigation / Tracking application that want to keep their hands on the wheel and eyes on the Road.
- Universal Design Securely Holds Most Portable Electronics. Rotates 360-degree for Vertical or Landscape Viewing.
- Quick Push Button Release. Anti-skid Weighted Base. No Tools Required.
- Universal Design Securely Holds Most Portable Electronics.
The hassle free Naztech universal car dash-mount is the most convenient way to easily fit your electronics within reach.
- Shipping Weight: 29.41 oz
- SKU: 42415-602106
Compatible Nextar Models
Which Nextar phone model do you have?
Have a question about this product? Just click the link below and we will get back to you with the answer shortly.
Write a Review
I was able to secure the mount to the instrument panel of my '71 Lincoln Mark III. It required a lot of fussin' & fiddling - but (finally) appears to work satisfactorily. Thanks.William . 05 Sep, 2011
Excellent Product and doesn't slide off dashboard.[Back to top]