Kodak EasyShare CX7330 CRV3/CR-V3/CR-V3P REPLACEMENT LITHIUM-ION BATTERY (1200 MAH)
*Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.
« See more in Kodak EasyShare CX7330
Cellularfactory.com Price: $8.49
Out Of Stock.
Share This With Your Friends
- For the Kodak EasyShare CX7330 Camera: This CRV3/CR-V3/CR-V3P Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery (1200 mAh) for you to keep as an extra power source for your digital device.
- High Capacity replacement Lithium-Ion Battery Rated at 1200mAh
- To meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturers specifications at a reduced price
- Standard replacement rechargeable battery for you to keep as an extra power source handy
- This Replacement Battery is 100% compatible with the CRV3/CR-V3/CR-V3P 1200mAh.
Keep the extra battery handy for use and never miss a photo opportunity or any moment you want to take picture
Output Voltage: 3.7V
Battery Type: Replacement Battery
Replacement part#: CRV3/CR-V3/CR-V3P
Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
IMPORTANT NOTE: Photo-shooting and picture playback times with this battery may vary depending on user habits, camera settings, LCD monitor on/off, features activated, shooting environment, ambient temperature and other factors.
- SKU: 34067-46369
- Shipping Weight: 1.41 oz
- Dimension: 1.5*2.95*5.2
Compatible Kodak Models
Which Kodak Camera do you have?
Write a Review
So far a good replacement for original. Have to see if it charges well...[Back to top]
|Kodak EasyShare CX7330 Mini Memory Card Hard Carrying Case with Keychain (Black)
It is the perfect way to carry your memory cards. The multi-holder fits 2*CF, 8*Memory Stick Pro Duo.
« MORE Kodak EasyShare CX7330 BAGS & CASES
|Kodak EasyShare CX7330 Fotomate CT-25 Table/Desktop Tripod (White)
Fotomate CT-25 Table/Desktop Tripod (White) for you to use with your camera or camcorder to take bettery pictures or movie.
« MORE Kodak EasyShare CX7330 TRIPODS & MONOPODS
|| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next >>||Showing 1-20
of 446 Products